I had this procedure done almost 8 years ago and I wish I never had. I was the first in my town to have it done so they didn’t know a lot. I have had horrible periods and cramping, migraines 4-5 times a month, I have lost 3 babies and think i am going through early menopause at age 29. If I sit for a while or in a certain way i feel like my tubes were pinched and then being ripped apart. I wish I could afford to have them taken out or some kind of procedure to help but I don’t have that kind of money. I would tell anyone wanting birth control to definitely DO NOT GET THIS! I have no sex drive and if I do sex honestly hurts and makes my husband feel bad cause he cant fix it in anyway.
- Erica’s Story My daughter was born 3 weeks early (February 2016), so I did not have enough time to sign a concent for a tubal, and unfortunately my OB was out of town and did not do my c-section, […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 5 years ago. I was told that everything went well and the procedure was a success. About 2 years ago, I started getting sick. I believed I was going through […]
- Shari’s Story I just had the Essure procedure done recently. This has been the most painful thing I've been through since childbirth. Two shots into the uterus had no effect. The doctor said my tubes […]
- Teri’s Story Back in February of this year (2013), I was having a TVT sling procedure and decided to have an Essure implant at the same time, since I would be under anesthesia. I didn't have any […]
- Martha’s Story Hello. My name is Martha. I am 28 years old. I have 3 children ages 8, 6, and 5. When my youngest was conceived and we found out we were finally having a boy, we decided to look into birth […]
- Sharon’s Story Greetings, I too have experienced an Essure nightmare. After giving birth to our fourth child, my husband and I decided to both have permanent birth control procedures. Since I didn't […]