I had the essure emplanted in December 2010. Just found out in March 2014 that I’m pregnant. I thought I was not suppse to have any more babies. Now I’m stressing. What can I do?
- Naomi’s Story Hello I had mine done in 2010 an every sense I've haven't been the same. Im having lots of pain in my body an it seems to just get worse . Omg I can't believe u all are having problems as […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure done this november and i just went in for my 3 month checkup to see if it worked and i found out the one of the coiles fell into my uterous and the doctor did […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had the Essure procedure done March of 2010. Since then I have been experiencing pain in my lower back, stomach, and even feet. It can be painful after sexual intercourse as well. I did […]
- Angela’s Story After having three early loss miscarriages, and the heavy bleeding trouble I had with the last one, I decided that I was pretty much done trying to have a baby. I was 39 years old and my […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the procedure done after i had my third child. My husband and I thought that it would be best to get something like that done due to all the problems i had with my last pregnancy! […]
- Crystal’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and have had nothing but pain and suffering and have been experiencing the same symptoms as everyone else and has led me to a hysterectomy which I am […]