My name is Ashley Padgett, from Tuskegee, AL. I had my first child in May of 2010 and then diagnose with Multiple Sclerosis in December 2012. So my decision to get birth control was being seriously considered. I got essure birth control assure on December 2013. Not even a year after I have feeling pain, rashes, and breakouts. Because of the diagnose of MS disease, I thought the change to my body was due to that, the medications. I have bumps as big as golf ball, rashes turn into sores, and pain in my lower back that I take at least three 200mg of pain pills a daily. I went and g still going to doctors’ appointments.
- Rachel’s Story I had Essure placed in 2013 in the spring. Unfortunelty I have had diffulties on a monthly basis with cramping since having the procedure done. I have been to the doctor several times […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi, my name is Jenn. I am 42 years old. In 2006, after the birth of my second child, I knew that I did not want anymore children. I went to my doctor to explore my options. She told me […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the essure done after my 3 rd child. He was about 4 months old. I was told how 'wonderful' this birth control was going to be. Never once did they tell me how horrible and long my […]
- Ashley’s Story After having my 4th child, I was done with having children and wanted to make sure I couldn't have anymore. I figured I could get on birth control for the rest of my life or just have my […]
- Marla’s Story Well, I just had my xray and it confirmed my fear about the Essure coils. They have moved. There is some relief as it now explains the weird pains in my lower abdomen, the ridiculously […]
- Cynthia’s Story I have four children and I was completely sure that I did not want anymore children. My doctor offered me this method of birth control and told me how effective it was. I had the procedure […]