I had my essure procedure done in 2010. I did not have any side effects right away, all had been well. Until recently,this past year I have noticed and researched some problems that I have been having and it led me to the essure. I have lower back pain, my menstrual cycle has become more painful and achy. I get aches in my legs before and/or after. I do feel bloated all the time, which is not normal for me. Now I am experiencing abominal pains (cramping) that come and go all the time and a constant pain in my left shoulder. Oh and I’m going on 2 months of not having period, only light spotting. I took 2 pregnancy tests and both have been negative. I will be going to the doctor soon to try and get some answers to hopefully clarify. If it is the essure I definitely was not told of these side effects. I definitely would like to get this thing our of me.
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Merari’s Story I HAD THE ESSURE DONE ON 09/30/2008 EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL 9/5/2014.I STARTED GETTING SHARP PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY ABDOMEN SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS REALLY BAD AND SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS […]
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Sara’s Story I had essure preformed in September of 2011, I immediatley had problems. I experienced unbearable pain and menstrual cycle changes that included heavy bleeding that would last for 2 weeks […]
- Majbritt’s Story After having 2 wonderful boys, my youngest in Nov. 2013, my husband and I decided we did not want to have any more childres. I talked with my doctor who recommened Essure. I had the […]
- Joyce’s Story Well I don’t really know where to begin. My husband and I had our first child 21yrs ago. 18 yrs later we were surprised to hear that our oldest son was going to have a sibling. I had my […]