I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn’t right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back pain and cramps. I was told the back pain had nothing to do with the procedure. Time came to see the results and one side was closed properly and the other went through my tube. I had to have that one removed. It’s been almost a year and my back pain, lower, is worse. I cramp in the lower front and my menstrual cycles are horrible. I feel as though something is severely wrong. I am seeing a doctor soon to check on the one that was left in. I do not recommend this procedure to anyone.
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Aurelia’s Story I had my essure procedure done in 2010. I did not have any side effects right away, all had been well. Until recently,this past year I have noticed and researched some problems that I have […]
- Kelly’s Story The procedure itself was horrific, and more invasive as one of my fallopian tubes was further out than expected. They put me on pain meds and never felt same since. I suffer from cramping, […]
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]
- Stacey’s Story I have had the essure in for about two years now and it has caused me a lot of pain, I am now going to have a hysterectomy. I did not want to have any more kids so I decided to have the […]
- Quiju an’s Story I had the Essure procedure completed back in 2009. Since then. I've suffered from chronic pain in my lower back and severe pain during ovulation. When I spoke to my dr. About the side […]