I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn’t put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three days earlier every month,I told the dr about it he said. That’s normal,no I was normal before.i have always had back pain,but it’s. Gotten worse over the years,I have headaches. Regularly I even had a pregnancy scare.I wouldn’t. Recommend this to anyone,go get your tubes tied the right way.
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Latarsha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2013. Wne I went to get my Essure confirmation test done last week & found out the coil in my right tube had popped out of the fallopian […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Kimberly’s Story I was told that I would have to have essure done instead of a regYale tubal surgery due to being over weight at the time. My dr was very pressing on the matter that essure was the only […]
- Genie’s Story Essure is a horrible procedure and I wish I never had it done. I hurt so bad. I have headaches, bloating, and the stomach pain has become unbearable. I spoke to the physician that […]
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]