First I want to say I am so relieved to know I am not alone. I was beginning to thicrazy was crazy. I got the essure coils in December 2011. Ever since I have had nothing but trouble. I have a constant painand I swear I can feet the coils pulling on my inside if I move certain ways. I have had long periods, 47 days has been the longest. Sometimes I can’t move from the pain I am having. I never usehave get headaches now I have them at least 4 days a week. I have been trying for 6 months to lose weight… I do insanity. THE NAME SAYS IT ALL. Yet I still look seven months pregnant and have lost no more then 7 pounds. It’s absolutely crazy. My hormones are completely out of whack and even if I take pills for hormones I still don’t feel like myself. Plus my hair is falling out… Every time I run my hands through it. THIS STUFF ISN’T NORMAL.
- Maricela’s Story Hello,my name is MARICELA , I'am 39 years old ,i have 4 children.I had essure performed on may 15 of 2014 a week after that i start bleeding and i have headaches back pain ,cramps very […]
- Kristina’s Story I have had surgery about 5 to 6 months ago I am taking a guess anyhow ever since I've had the procedure done they told me I had to have a second form of birth control so I did the Depo […]
- Michele’s Story I had been thinking about getting my tubes tied so during a OBGYN visit( where they suggested the Essure because of the low down time.) I went through with the procedure in August of 2012. […]
- Sheli’s Story After reading some of these stories, i'm so sad and angry that a product isn't pulled with so many negative effects of Essure. I'm fortunate to have a less agressive story about having the […]
- Melissa’s Story I thought I did my research. My fiancé and I planned on not having children. Regular birth control pills did not help me; the hormones in them cause my cycle to really go out of whack. So […]
- Linde’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December of 2012, after fighting and surging breast cancer. As I am taking a hormone blocking anti-cancer pill, I have not had a period in 2 years. Last […]