Hello,my name is MARICELA , I’am 39 years old ,i have 4 children.I had essure performed on may 15 of 2014 a week after that i start bleeding and i have headaches back pain ,cramps very painful,i go to the doctor and he only say is normal.
i ask about the bleeding the doctor say is your hormones he want to take birth control pills or put a pach ,I try the pachs dont hepl and i still have all the complications on my body .
So know on july 6 2014 one of the coils just left my body i felt come out went i went to the bathroom I scare I went to see the doctor he toll me is very rare the happened he want to put other i say no. I want to get the other off my body now I’ll go get me a sonogram to they want to ensure if the othe coil is there . This is a nightmare CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME.
- Autumn’s Story First I want to say I am so relieved to know I am not alone. I was beginning to thicrazy was crazy. I got the essure coils in December 2011. Ever since I have had nothing but trouble. I […]
- Christina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on Sept 26, 2014 & starting on Oct 5 I had a headache for 6 weeks straight and muscle/joint pain followed that was so severe I ended up in the hospital […]
- Kayla’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April 2013, 6 weeks PP. I had cramping, back pain, and bleeding constantly everyday since the procedure, until the end of September of this year. Now […]
- Linde’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December of 2012, after fighting and surging breast cancer. As I am taking a hormone blocking anti-cancer pill, I have not had a period in 2 years. Last […]
- Kristina’s Story I have had surgery about 5 to 6 months ago I am taking a guess anyhow ever since I've had the procedure done they told me I had to have a second form of birth control so I did the Depo […]
- Charlynn’s Story I ha the essure procedure done 4 years ago and experienced heavy periods for 2.5 years to the point that i would have to leave my job as a teacher to go buy new clothes! Went to the doctor […]