I had my essure placed April 2011, after my daughter was born on Feb. 24, 2011. My doctor gave me no other choice for permanent birth control but essure. I have had nothing but problems since the procedure. I had an unusual rash on my hands, legs and face that no doctor I seen could explain but give me antiobiotics. I have missed a lot of work due to stomach cramps, diahhrea, bloating, bleeding out of the ordinary. My digestive system has been a mess along with severe weight loss. I am worried that my kidneys are not good and I am without health coverage at this time. I have five children and no energy since the procedure to do the things I normally would be able to do. Depression has been an issue and I would like the implants out if I have a chance to be my self again.
- Laurel’s Story I had the Essure implants shortly after I have birth to my second child. My husband and I talked and decided that we were happy with 2 children, and since both pregnancies were trying in […]
- Cindy’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2008, when I was 30. I was so excited to have a permanent form of birth control that didn't involve hormones and didn't need to be monitored or re-done. […]
- Akasha’s Story I RECENTLY CAME ACROSS THE ABC ACTION NEWS STORY ABOUT ESSURE, AND INSTANTANEOUSLY BECAME TEARFUL. IT WAS LIKE A WHOLE NEW WORLD, AND WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH WHAT I AM […]
- Beth’s Story I had the procedure done in September of 2012 and had the coils removed in January 2013. In case this may help anyone, here's my horror story with these coils. I chose to go the Essure […]
- Cherri’s Story I got essure implanted in 2011. About 1 1/2 to 2 years ago I started noticing that I didn't have as much strength and energy as I had in the past. I really didn't put much into it and my […]
- Deanna’s Story My name is Deanna, I am 26 yrs old and i am a mother of two. I have had essure for 3 years now. In the past 3 years i have had infrequent periods, depression and weight gain. Prior to […]