I had the Essure done in November of 2009. After a year I had a period that lasted for 3 months. I have pain all over my body that I never had before the Essure. I wish I would never had this done. They did no test on me before it was done to make sure my body could handle it. The day after I had it done I was in so much pain I couldn’t move. If a woman asks me about this I tell her don’t have it because it is not worth it.
- Veronica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Feb of 2011. It's not worth it. I was looking forward to losing weight after my third child. Unfortunately I can no longer make a sit up because the pain […]
- Latarsha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2013. Wne I went to get my Essure confirmation test done last week & found out the coil in my right tube had popped out of the fallopian […]
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]
- Tammy’s Story I have hair loss and pain in my stomoch often… I recently have stoped having a period but go though the cramping every month but dont actually have a period. Iam 37 years old and […]
- Lari’s Story I had Essure put in a few years ago. For two years after I struggled with severe pain in my abdomen and lower back. I had more migraines than I care to mention. I almost lost my job […]
- Brandy’s Story Hello, I’m 33 years old and had Essure put in dec of 2012. I thought at first that this was a great choice, but since I have had them I get really bad back aches. They would come and go […]