I had Essure put in a few years ago. For two years after I struggled with severe pain in my abdomen and lower back. I had more migraines than I care to mention. I almost lost my job because it would put me in bed two to three days a month every single month. The doctors did many test before they figured out Essure was the culprit. I had a hysterectomy in January 2013 and I couldn’t be any better.
- Angieo’s Story The essure birth control has been a complete nightmare…for the past 2 years I have been having migraines almost everyday. Along with joint pain, heavy periods when I do have them and […]
- Debra’s Story In November of 2011 I had the Essure procedure done because my doctor suggested it over tubal. I honestly feel that I was forced but that's another story. I had the dye test done in […]
- Alicia’s Story I had essure placed in July of 2012. I knew tying my tubes would take a little longer recovery time and I was told that this was just a quick office call and wasn't really told about any […]
- Brandy’s Story I had the Essure done in November of 2009. After a year I had a period that lasted for 3 months. I have pain all over my body that I never had before the Essure. I wish I would never had […]
- Melissa’s Story I've already told my story, but it seems I wake up with a new ailment almost daily! I'm currently working on my third yeast infection. My dizzy spells are all day bouts of feeling so […]
- Jacquelyn’s Story I had the procedure in december 2012. I couldmt get the 3 month check up because i had just gotten laid off my job & my insurance had rsn out. Than i had gotten a new job of last year […]