I got essure in September 2007. Before essure I had normal periods with little to no cramping at all. Since getting essure my periods are very heavy and the pain I feel is sometimes unbearable. I had a possibe miscarriage. When I went to doctor she just prescribed me pain killers. I want them removed. I want the pain to go away already. I don’t want a hysterectomy though. I do not recommended essure to anyone. It is painful, it is not what they say it is.
- Ashley’s Story I had essure put in 5years a go after my second child. Since then I have had excruciating pain and cramps, the feeling of always being tired, and very heavy periods. Essure was the biggest […]
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Carrie’s Story I've had the essure for one year and a half now and ever since I've had it I have had nothing but head aches bad stomach cramps feels like metal on metal, very bad lower left and right […]
- Brenda’s Story I had tge procedure done in may 2014, since then i have not had a period. I'm constantly bloted and feel and I just want to know if this is normal.