I had Essure procedure performed over 4 years ago and my son is now 4 months old! After having Essure, I enrolled in school and cleared out all the baby stuff. I found out in October 2011 that I was pregnant. After giving birth I had a tubal done, it was then I found out that one tube was plugged but the other coil was in my uterus, it was never in the tube.
- LaRosa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done shortly after the birth of my 4th daughter. i was not told there was nickel in the stents (even with people from tge manufactures sitting in on my […]
- Wai-Yi “Annie”‘s Story So, I'm pregnant now at 39. I know that my right Essure plug did not take; so I'm not too surprise about the pregnancy. What I’m disappointed about is the discomfort coming from the […]
- Crystal’s Story I got the Essure after I had multiple pregnancies and I got tired of having abortions cause doctors kept telling me I was too young to have my tube tide I received Essure September 9, […]
- Kelly’s Story I was told to have this procedure done instead of getting my tubes tied. I was told it was safe & no women has gotten pregnant. I went ahead & had it done & 4 months later I […]
- Cindy’s Story I had Essure placement in 2010, after the birth of my 3rd child. I went to the ER with abdominal pain on my right side. I had a UTI and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. The baby is in the […]
- Mereasha’s Story After I had my son, my husband and I decided that we did not want anymore children. I have a daughter of my own, he has two sons and we had a little boy together. We figured 4 was enough! […]