I am the 4th woman in America that had this procedure and not until recently had I found out that my problems were the same as these women that I have been reading about. I have rashes that pop up all over my body and I have issues with my hair falling out. I have issues with my bladder constantly going to the bathroom and it’s to the point where I almost can’t make it there in time. It’s good to know that I need to keep following this and that it’s not just something that I thought was just happening to me.
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Brooke’s Story I thought it was just me with issues. There are times I stand up and can't straighten out my body because I have such a cramping and pulling sensation. It hurts so bad.
- Ishmeleita’s Story Hi I'm Ish I got the Essure back in 2010 I thought it would be easy and but have to worry about having kids but I didn't sign up for the side effects. Now I've had three kids natural […]
- Chelsea’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2011. after that, I started getting regular migraines and experienced weight gain. I felt very pleased with Essure and never associated my issues with it. i […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have had essure for five or six years, and I can't begin to tell you the problems I have experience since then. At first you think your just having normal health problems, but when you […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]