I just had my 4th child one week ago and was planning on having the Essure procedure done since it is less invasive than having a tubal ligation. I wanted to find out how the procedure was done and ran across this website. I’m glad I did. I don’t think I’ll be going through with it now after reading these stories. Even though I am 100% sure that I am done having children, I’d rather receive the Depo shot every 3 months than to risk my health with the Essure. Thank you for making this information public!
- Karen’s Story Hi I go by Melissa. Where to start is the big question. I got remarried and we decided to have a child. I was at a later age of 38. After the birth I felt I was getting to old to have […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have been seriously considering having the Essure, after talking to a friend who had it done, and had excellent results. My husband and I have been back and forth, between this, and […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and […]
- Cherlyn’s Story Hello, I had the Essure procedure done in April 2012 after my 3rd child was born Oct 2011. I have read a ton about people who are going through so many problems because of Essure. I […]
- Rosalba’s Story Well i have had the essure done about 5 months now, for now all i have to complain about is my period right after i had my procedure i was fine but then my period came an it lasted 1 month […]
- Lizbeth’s Story After 2 pregancies my husband and I decided we were not going to have any more children. I wanted to get a tubiligation but was assured that this was less invasive and did note […]