I had the procedure done about 10 years ago. Over the past 8 years, my life has been hell. Between the pain, the extremely heavy bleeding, the headaches, the hair loss and many other issues, it is sometimes hard to just deal with every day life. Recently I found a news story on line about this and started doing some research. I was glad to find out that I was not the only going through this, not that I am happy that anyone is going through this. I have contacted Bayer and was told that the issues I am having could not have anything to do with the implants and everything was due to my age, I am only 35 years old! When I informed them of my age, they told me that it was something to do with my body changing and not the implants. After reading this article, I started to do some research and I am currently working with a doctor to possibly have a full hysterectomy at the age of 35. This is a serious and life changing surgery but, if this is what I have to do to take care of the issues I have been having, then I’ll do it.
- Rachelle’s Story At the age of 23 I became a mother of 3.. I have had complications with each one of my pregnancies so I figured the right thing to do for my body was to not conceive anymore. I talked to […]
- Dawn C’s Story Aloha, I received the ESSURE implant in September 2006. I had never heard of the product before. I had originally opted to have a tubal ligation because my husband and I decided that we […]
- CJ’s Story The Essure coil implants impacted me tremendously and have been the worst experience of my life. Initially, I was told to insert the coil implants would be a quick procedure and would only […]
- Jessica’s Story I am a 27 year old mother to a 5 year old daughter. I had the Essure implanted after I had my daughter to prevent future pregnancies….instead it's caused nothing but problems! I am […]
- Sherlyn’s Story After having hormone issues my entire life and being on birth control for 23 years, my doctor advised me to have the essure procedure. My coils were implanted on October 25,21012. […]
- Tiffany’s Story Im 29 years old and am scheduled to have a partial hysterectomy on Oct.3. I had the essure procedure in Dec 2013 after having my daughter. My son whos now 8 was concieved on the pill. My […]