In November of 2011 I had the Essure procedure done because my doctor suggested it over tubal. I honestly feel that I was forced but that’s another story. I had the dye test done in January 2012 I was told everything was in place and there was blockage. The doctor told me that I don’t need to do any other form of birth control.
In February 2013 I found out I was pregnant. Before that my periods hurt so bad I was in bed a week and couldn’t take care of my three children without help. Now being pregnant I have horrible pains in my sides all day. The doctor refuses the idea that we can take the coils out after birth. He says there is no way with out removing everything else out too. I am due October 2013. I have heard so many bad stories that I am frightened something will go wrong, and my doctor is less then reassuring. He refuses to see if the coils are in place to make sure nothing would go wrong.
- Cassie’s Story Hi my name is Cassie. I am 24 years old and a mother to a beautiful little girl and a baby boy. My husbandand I knew after we had our son that we didn't want any more children. I discussed […]
- Victoria’s Story I had got the Essure back in June of 2013. My doctor before I got the procedure done never talked to me about it at all but that it was safe and effective. After I had got the Essure put […]
- Gina’s Story I just recently had the Essure procedure done in October 2012. Everything was fine; the procedure went well until now. I am now having hair loss, mood swings, back pain, nausea, headaches […]
- Debra’s Story I asked for a hysterectomy – my doctor refused. I am 34 & have 2 children followed by losing 9 babies 1 @ 6 months along & 1 @ 7 months along. Due to the emotional & […]
- Melinda’s Story my name is Mindy. I'm 28 years old and I have 4 children. during my last pregnancy my doctor recommended i get essure. I was looking for a perament form of birth control. With little […]
- Mandy’s Story I'm 39 years old. My husband and I decided that we were done having children. I had a very bad reaction to the depo provera shot. I didn't like the side effects to bc pills so I was […]