I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the time and I have pain in my abdomen. I just have not felt like myself in a long time and I am starting to wonder if this is the problem. I am sure it is, as I have not changed anything else in my life. I think I will take the next step in getting them removed. I am not sure how to go about doing this but if it is affecting my well being then the Essure needs to go.
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. I thought it was going good until recently. I have had constant back and stomach pain, bleeding when I am not supposed to be, and severe migraines […]
- Tonya’s Story I had the essure put in in November of 2007 after my third child after that is when all my problems started I started haveing pains in my stumic I was tired all the time I just never felt […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the esure procedure about four years ago. Worst decision ever, which my doctor at the time talked me into. shortly after having this procedure I experienced sharp, stabbing vaginal […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had gotten the Essure in November of 2011 . I have had problems since. I get a lot of headaches that go down into my back, leg cramps, and muscle cramps. I've gained 40 pounds since I've […]