I had the esure procedure about four years ago. Worst decision ever, which my doctor at the time talked me into. shortly after having this procedure I experienced sharp, stabbing vaginal pains. My doctor couldn’t figure out what was causing all the pain. I was told it was probably my uterus and may need hysterectomy. Then pain just mysteriously vanished and didn’t have hysterectomy. 2 years later I welcomed my fourth son. I just wish I would have not done this procedure to begin with. I went through so much pain and then still ended up with another child. Of coarse now having my son I wouldn’t change the fact of having him, just wish it was on my terms.
- Cary’s Story I talked to my doctor about a year after having my youngest child of four and he recomended the essure procedure after having the procedure i started bleeding all the time nonstop period! […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Madonna’s Story So its not along story but after I had my son I decided to go this way and get the ensure. It was ok for about a month but then it changed I hurt all the time and there was no enjoying […]
- Moreen’s Story After giving birth to my only child in my mid-thirties, I had the IUD Mirena inserted into my body. That device mysteriously dislodged and I had to have my OB/GYN remove it. It was only […]
- Dandra’s Story Hi Erin I would first like to say THANK YOU for bringing this to the attention of the world….due to the essure procedure I had to have a hysterectomy…I have talk to a […]
- Kelly’s Story Well were do i begin? I had essure put in in june of 2007 got pregnant soon after even on other birth control and had my son at 28 weeks had emergency csection because of complications he […]