I had the essure put in in November of 2007 after my third child after that is when all my problems started I started haveing pains in my stumic I was tired all the time I just never felt good my doctor just kept telling me it wasnt the essure finally over two years ago I went to another obgyn and she said that I most likey was having a nickle alergy towerds itand in November of 2011 I had a partiol hysterrectomy and I no longer have painsI feel bette. It took 4 years of pain and suffering , almost endless doctors to find out that yes it was essure that was cousing all my problems. I hope that every one that is out there having problems with it get it takin care of soon.
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Thomasina’s Story I had this procedure done in 2006. Its been ok until about three years ago Ive been having heavy bleeding feeling always tired .Theirs time where I go to the gym i have to leave , because […]
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. I thought it was going good until recently. I have had constant back and stomach pain, bleeding when I am not supposed to be, and severe migraines […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2012 and today 5/7/14 I'm sitting at urgent care at Kaiser waiting to be seen by a doctor. Today after using the restroom and I wiped the coil from the […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]