Hi I had essure implanted in Oct. 2013, after the implant I experienced heavy bleeding that lasted longer than a normal menstrual cycle. There were large blood clot and the worst cramping imaginable. Then about a month after my periods stopped. Upon recheck to make sure the Essure was effective my obgyn informed me she could see the coils but no dye came through my tubes and informed me that she couldn’t guarantee I couldn’t get pregnant. As the days went by I began experiencing fatigue, headaches, dizziness and a lot of lower abdominal pain. I am still living day to day with pain and will be seeking a hysterectomy at my obgyn appointment on Nov. 13th 2014 that’s one year after implants. Thanks essure for putting me and thousands of other women through hell.
- Erica’s Story Hello! I am currently 30 years old and had the Essure procedure done almost 5 years ago, 4-6 weeks after giving birth to my son. Since having the procedure done I have experienced […]
- Heather’s Story Hi, my name is Heather Stanfield and I to had Essure after my third child. When I went back for the dye test I was told the left side worked but the right side did not, in fact the coil […]
- Kari’s Story I had the Essure procedure when my Son was 6 Weeks old (July 2013). After I awoke from the procedure I was in Constant Pain, it felt like Menstrual Cramps mixed with Labor Contractions, I […]
- Kathryn’s Story My husband and I knew we only wanted one child so after my daughter was born I spoke to my doctor about having my tubes tied. He said that they had a new procedure called Essure […]
- Angelica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done after the birth of my third child in 2007. I elected to have the procedure done in the hospital so that I could be sedated. Surgery was successful, and this […]
- Michelle’s Story My story starts in 2010 after my third child was born. I decided to get a Essure placement for birth control. My body immediately rejected the Essure coils. I have never had women issues […]