Hi my name is Erika, I had the Essure Procedure since July 2011, after that I started with heavy cicles the fist two days of my periods and then I started experiencig abdominal pain,
bad migraine headaches, cramps that almost knock me to the floor, heavy menstrual bleeding severe lower back pain and most of the time I feel tired and with a lot of pain in my legs, like if I’ve been running all the day. I have no energy to do all the things I need to do, because I have three kids (9, 4 and 3) I started feeling depressed because I can not do all the things I need to do, I have no energy to play with my kids, to clean my house, cook, etc. Every day I feel like if I’m on my first day of my period. During six months I had doble menstrual periods. Some times I feel like if I’m in labor. This procedure has change my life so bad, so I decided to get a solution, I will have a hysterectomy next month to remove the fallopian tubes and uterus. I hope this can stop all the things I’ve been through.
- Jen’s Story I am a 29 year old mother of three. I had asked my doctor about having a tubal done after the birth of my last child in July. He then ranted and raved about how amazing Essure was. So I […]
- Erika’s Story Hi I had essure about 2 years almost when I just got them done I have symptoms of vomiting nausea like if I was pregnant I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and now that I […]
- Tanya’s Story Hi my name is Tanya and I had the Essure procedure in 2009. I have two wonderful boys but after my little one, I was having etopic pregnancies. All had to be terminated. I went to the […]
- Krishawna’s Story I got my essure placed in 2013. From the beginning it was just mild constant cramping and bleeding from the procedure. They made it sound perfect and easy. It was definitely easy but far […]
- Jessie’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2008. I wanted to have a permanent birth control done that would not put me in the hospital so this procedure was perfect until I got on the table. I was […]
- Regina’s Story Essure was placed in April as soon as incerted I have had allergies a constant runny nose and watery eyes this is non stop every day. Migraines began 3 to 5 a week with a constant headache […]