I am a 34 year old mother of 4 kids, I had two kids and two kids turned into four kids because I had twins, so my husband and I decided that we are done having kids. While I was pregnant my doctor told me about essure, he said that it’s a less invasive procedure then getting my tube tied and that there was very little side effects if any at all. I got the essure in November 2013, and I have been bleeding excessively none stop, everyday and it is now July 2014, I’m bloated I still look pregnant, and it’s just ridiculous. I can’t have intercourse with my husband, I can’t go swimming with my kids, and I spend more money on tampons and pads every month than anything else, I can’t go anywhere with out tampons on hand, it’s very embarrassing. I wish I never got the essure. It is one of the biggest mistakes ever. And if your doctor tell you ladies there is no side effects it’s not true it can ruin your life!
- Nichole’s Story I had this procedure done July 2, 2012. It was the worst decision I have ever made. First, they don't put you under they just loaded me up with pain medicine, and I was left to get dressed […]
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- Keystie’s Story I had the essure procedure done a little over 2 moths ago, immediately I know something wasn't right. I was having awful cramping and shooting pains down my legs. For a couple weeks after […]
- Priscilla’s Story I just saw a commercial about the problems with Essure and never knew that some of the problems I have been having could be because of it. Here is my story. I have been having heavy […]
- Kearina’s Story After I had my daughter in March 2012, my Doctor talked me into getting the Essure instead of a Tubal, by saying that it was a much easier procedure, that there was no recovery and that it […]
- Kristen’s Story I had the essure procedure done January 3 2013. I never did my homework. Now I really wish I would have. Ian's I have read many of these ladies stories, my really doesn't compare. However […]