in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been super weird since I got the Essure
I’m married and 25 with 2 kids. I can’t have sex with my husband because of the pain.
My periods are so heavy I’m bleeding through a pad and tampon in about an hour. My legs ache and unlike cramps the pain in my v area and inside me are much worse and constant unlike pms.
I’m not sure what to do from here.
- Kristen’s Story I had the essure procedure done January 3 2013. I never did my homework. Now I really wish I would have. Ian's I have read many of these ladies stories, my really doesn't compare. However […]
- April’s Story My name is April. In 2010, I had the Essure procedure done. I have 3 children and after my divorce it seemed like the right thing to do. I was wrong! My periods began to get worse and […]
- Keystie’s Story I had the essure procedure done a little over 2 moths ago, immediately I know something wasn't right. I was having awful cramping and shooting pains down my legs. For a couple weeks after […]
- Brianne’s Story In May of 2011, I went in to have the Essure procedure done. We were done having children and had thought that it would be easiest procedure as we wanted something permanent. It was less […]
- Misty’s Story After losing my second son to SIDs and becoming pregnant with my 3rd son 6 months later, I decided that I wanted permanent birth control. I was terrified of surgery and Essure sounded […]
- Felicia’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of 4 kids, I had two kids and two kids turned into four kids because I had twins, so my husband and I decided that we are done having kids. While I was pregnant […]