About 2 years ago in 2011 after having my 5th child I went in for my essure procedure. My doctor said it was the best choice for me and that it was completely safe. I was hesitant but was told their was no side affects and recovery was minimal. 3 months after essure was placed, I recieved confirmation that I was 100 percent blocked..Fast forward 2 years. I have had pain that has increasingly gotten worse. Over the past 2 yrs my legs go numb, I have been depressed and I have gaones over 30lbs. my menstrual cycles have been so heavy I end up passing out. In one day I soak through a whole box of super plus tampons. of course my doctorsdent it had anything to do with essure and refuse removal. I will be getting them remove when we can come up with the cash… I am scared for my life. the unkniwn scares me.
- Michele’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010, they had given me vicodin, valuim, ibuprofen and a blocker before the procedure. When the doctor entered the first coil on my right side the pain […]
- Danielle’s Story I decided to do the essure after my second child was Born. From what the doctor had said it seemed to be the easiest procedure. I went in and had this done and was fine after the […]
- Brianne’s Story In May of 2011, I went in to have the Essure procedure done. We were done having children and had thought that it would be easiest procedure as we wanted something permanent. It was less […]
- Kearina’s Story After I had my daughter in March 2012, my Doctor talked me into getting the Essure instead of a Tubal, by saying that it was a much easier procedure, that there was no recovery and that it […]
- April’s Story My name is April. In 2010, I had the Essure procedure done. I have 3 children and after my divorce it seemed like the right thing to do. I was wrong! My periods began to get worse and […]
- Chandra’s Story I am 43 years old and I had the essure in August 2010. I thought it was a great thing, the recovery time wasnt long and it wasnt very costly out of my pocket. I was 39 when I had it and 1 […]