Hi my name is Gladys i had the essure procedure done when i was 24 about a year and a half ago it was the biggest mistake of my life. I suffer from migraine, abdominal pain, cramping, pain during intercourse, severe back pain, and no period since the procedure. I have disscused this with my obgyn but they dont have an explination for what is going on with me. The doctors i have seen dont belive all of these symptoms are associated with the essure, i completly belive it is. I hope they take this off the market soon because no one deserves to live like this, in so much pain.
- Pam’s Story After having the essure procedure I starting having heavy periods. Within two years of having Essure, I started have pains in my abdomin along with painful intercourse. Now in the last […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]
- Meagan’s Story Essure has ruined my life. I am so depressed, I am 24 years old, and I can't even describe the pain I'm in. I'm constantly hurting one way or another. My periods are atrocious, the cramps […]
- Courtney’s Story Received essure 9 months ago 8 weeks post baby. No bleeding issues, however, it's been 9 months of constant abdominal and uterus cramping. Constantly 'feels' like I'm on my period without […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the procedure done a year ago. .. About 3months afterwards I started having severe intense pains while having intercourse. It feels as if my husband is hitting something on the […]
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]