I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded itself in my uterus, and the other had moved out of the fallopian tube, and ended up attached to the omentum in my abdomen. Having this done in the first place was a huge mistake and something I’ll always regeret.
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009 and I have had pain ever since. I had cervical cancer which was removed by a leep procedure a month after i had the Essure in. For the past year I have […]
- Busola’s Story I had the essure done in May 2013 and three months after then, I had HSG done to confirm blockage and it came back ok. To my amazement, the coil came out in July 2014 (14 months after) […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Kerry’s Story I had the essure procedure a little over a year ago and every since I had the procudure I have had a constant pain. I would have never had the procedure done if I would have known […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Brandi’s Story I had this done in July of 2008. When they did it my right one did great, but the left one cut through my tube the doctor reversed the coil and then got it in. I have bad cramps a lot and […]