I had the Essure procedure a little over two years ago and have lots of what I believe to be side effects. However my doctor thinks Essure is the greatest thing. I have major lower back pain, very heavy periods, weight gain, tender abdomen as well as major bloating. To top it all off, I have several symptoms of MENOPAUSE! I’m only 36!
- Carolyn’s Story Thank you for this. I never even knew it existed. I have been suffering since Essure was implanted in me in 2010. I had no idea that I would have pain, bleeding, bloating every month. I […]
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2011. Since I had it done I've had horrible back pains all month long. I get pain that is unbearable right before my period. I have heavy menstrual […]
- Ruth’s Story I had Essure done in late 2008 early 2009. I started having issues but did not associate it with essure as I was told there was no side effects. My periods became irregular in that it […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]