Thank you for this. I never even knew it existed. I have been suffering since Essure was implanted in me in 2010. I had no idea that I would have pain, bleeding, bloating every month. I was told it was completely safe. It clearly is not. I am so angry and frustrated to know that the company does not want take any responsibility for this. It is not a coincidence that we are all sharing these horrible side effects. I am thankful I can share my stories as well as hear from others — knowing I am not alone.
- Heather’s Story I had the Essure procedure a little over two years ago and have lots of what I believe to be side effects. However my doctor thinks Essure is the greatest thing. I have major lower back […]
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. Every since the procedure I have bleed 2-3 weeks out of the month and suffer from nausea and horrible headaches! My bleeding is extremely […]
- Angie’s Story Since I had the Essure procedure 4 years ago I've had many problems. I've had pain in my right side, bleeding to the point that they had to put me on medicine to stop it. I had to start […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2008 after the birth of my 5th child. Since then I have constant pain on my lower left side and some months I will bleed so uncontrollably that […]
- Christina’s Story Since Essure I have had a number of issues ranging from fatigue and bloating to months bleeding. But recently I have had sever bloating with a lot of bleeding vaginally and rectally. I […]