My name is Hilda Jimenez,I 41 years old,I had the essure procedure done two years ago,everything was fine until this year,I started to get some pain on my right side lower abdomen,the pain would go the the back on the same side I was so uncomfortable either way I would sit,lie down,or even standing,went to my doctor she sent me to do an ultrasound,four days later,results are a big mass on one of my ovaries,don’t know if it is related to the essure procedure,I still have to talk to my doctor,she wants me to do more tests,this pain is so uncomfortable,I will keep you posted on my story.thank you.
- Sheila’s Story I just happen to read this story and could not believe there are so many people out there that have been through this! I wrote a post in 2007 when this happened. […]
- K.’s Story I had the Essure procedure about three months ago. My procedure was done in office. The procedure it self was painful and i have cramping for about three days. The day after i tried to sit […]
- Felicia’s Story I got the Essure done three and a half years a go. I have been having problems ever since. My stomach get so big that I look like I am eight-month pregnant. I have very bad pain under my […]
- Shon’s Story I got my procedure done in july of this year. The procedure went fine, I was satisfied. The first month in, my period was a week late…so I freaked out. Especially since I hadn't had […]
- Amy’s Story My doctor talked me in to getting the essure. I had my fourth child in Aug. 2010. I went in to have the essure put in but the doctor could not see well enough to insert them. So I went […]
- Rebecca’s Story I would start by saying don't get the essure. It start with the procedure that hurt a lot more than they said it would. I hurt for days and was dizzy for days. The doctor said I would be […]