I had the procedure in may of 2009. I was told that it was a great way to prevent more children. I had bad cramping that made me double over. Right know I have severe abdominal pain and small clumps of blood while not on my period. I want to have them removed, but I don’t have the money to. I also don’t know who I can go to to have them removed. I have been on an emotional roller coaster since.
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]
- Elayne’s Story I wished that I have not of gotten this procedure done. Im from Canada, heard all good things about it in 2010. I thought about it 2011 I got essure done, not thinking about the side […]
- Crystal’s Story I had gotten the Essure when I was 23 after two kids aged six years and nine months. Since than it has been a roller coaster with yeast infections. I can feel the left spring sometimes. I […]
- Vicki’s Story I had this essure device put in since 2012, 6 weeks following the birth of my youngest son. At first, I didn't notice much of a change except the fact that the pregnancy weight immediately […]
- Holly’s Story The last 2 years have been absolute hell for my entire family and me. I had the Essure procedure in July of 2011. Within a couple of weeks I began having abdominal pain, vomiting and my […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda, and I had the essure procedure done in January 2005 after my third child was born. My doctor sold it to me as a great new, non-surgical method of sterilization. I wish […]