Hello, my name is Jenna. I am the mother of seven-yours, mine, and ours. After the birth of my daughter, in 2008, I had the Essure implant so that I would not have anymore children…I have to fight with debilitating migraines. I have gained over 50 pounds and not been able to get it off. I fight with joint pain. Thankfully, I have not gotten pregnant but we have had a few scares. Hot flashes, and night sweats have been common. I am 37!
- Heather’s Story I am a 31 year old mother of two children. I had the Essure process done in late 2009. Since it was done my periods have been very heavy and sporadic. About 5 months ago now I began […]
- Randa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2009 after the birth of my fourth child. I needed to return to work as quickly as possible so this seemed to be the fix for me. I did not do any […]
- April’s Story I had the procedure done and now I have problems with my periods. I have bleeding at a time through 3 or more pads and also tampax at one time. I had weight gain, sharp pain in my […]
- Rose’s Story After my second child was born at age 42, I had serious bleeding issues that continued for 9 months. My OBGYN did an Ablation, which I should never have had because I had RA, which had […]
- Lynne’s Story I am just today learning about all of the women having side effects from the essure procedure. As saddened as I am to hear these trials many other woman have suffered, I am thankful to […]
- Hope’s Story my name hope champion I'm 32 years old I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time my life has become a living hell! I have Been to the. Er 3 times with abdomanal pain , severe weakness […]