Hello my name is Jessica.
I had the Essure procedure done in September 2011. I have been experiencing difficulties with dizziness, weight gain (50 + lbs.) and severe pain around where the coils are. I did not have the dye test done because my medicade ran out before my 3 month scheduled dye test. I cannot afford $3,500 to have the test done.
I did go to the Doctor that did the procedure and I asked him (with my mother in law there and the nurse that was in the room present) whether there was a reason why I was experiencing a pinching pain where the coils were. He told me that it was my imagination and prescribed me Flexarels. Thanks for listening and for all the future help.
- Adrienne’s Story Hello, My name is Adrienne. I had the essure procedure done in June of 2011. I decided to have the procedure done after my second child. I went through all the counseling from the […]
- Lisa’s story I had the Essure Implants in May 2007. While I was still in the day surgery recovering, I was given three different kinds of medication to stop the pain and it did nothing! I was finally […]
- Shanna’s Story Bloating, severe weight gain, ANXIETY, depression… I had the Essure procedure done in May of 2011. It was done in the doctors office and I was given a valium a half hour […]
- Misty’s Story I had the Essure coils placed in October 2012. I have had non-stop cramping ever since. My doctor told me that it was likely to be bladder spasms, so he gave me medication which did not […]
- Jessica’s Story Hi. My name is Jessica and I'm 32. I was advised by my gynecologist during my 4th pregnancy of the essure procedure. My doctor made it sound like it would be a great procedure and was so […]
- Regina’s Story Hello, im 38 years old. i have 2 boys from previous marriage 10 and 7, step son whos 9, husband oops child support kid 4 and our together essure baby who turned 2 oct 4th. so happy that […]