I had the Essure procedure done around 2006. It seemed like the perfect solution for me. I have a 9 year old that was a surprise so something as easy and permanent as this sounded like a great plan. Over the past few years I’ve developed severe symptoms. Every time I have discussed this with the doctor she has followed up with blood tests and exams. All has come back normal. She finally sent me for a sonogram. Seems to be I have no Essure coil in my left fallopian tube. So I guess it must be just floating around in there? Or my guess is that it’s probably lodged itself into another part of my body. So now I have to go through more tests and exams. I just don’t want to be in pain any longer. It’s really time they took this off the market.
- Jena’s Story I was 26 years old when I had the essure procedure. I had the essure procedure done in 2012. I am an RN who had knowledge about the procedure, before during and after surgery. I had […]
- Kari’s Story I had the Essure procedure when my Son was 6 Weeks old (July 2013). After I awoke from the procedure I was in Constant Pain, it felt like Menstrual Cramps mixed with Labor Contractions, I […]
- Dora’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Oct. of 2010. It was very painful. After the insertion of the essure coils, I indurred 15 months of bleeding or spotting 25+ days out […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2008 after my youngest chlid was born. I was told that there were very minimal side effects and that is was a safe and effective procedure which would […]
- Michelle’s Story Approximately 6 months after I had the Essure inserted I started to experience severe pain in the right side of the abdomen\stomach. This pain has been ongoing for 2 + years and I have […]
- Laura’s Story i received the essurre implant 5 years ago. I had no problems until recently. I began to feel cramping and bloated. I felt as if I was pregnant due to a ‘heavy' feeling I developed. […]