I went to my referred doctor’s appointment today to have an ultrasound because I have been having servere pelvic pain & I was informed that I will have to have a hysterectomy because the coils from the Essure procdure I had done in April 2012 contained nickel & I am extremely allegric to nickel & I had told the doctor that did my procedure in 2012 that I was allegric & he said that it did NOT contain enough nickel to have a reaction. Obviously he was wrong because I am due to have a hysterectomy on Jan.2,2014. I am 24 years old & I have two beautiful children & it isn’t the fact that I want ever be able to have anymore children because I made that choice in 2012 after my daughter was born when I had the essure procedure done, It is the fact that I had to go through this pain & many complications because of a decision that I made based on my doctor telling me I would be just fine even though I have a servere allergric reaction to nickel.
- Kendra’s Story My name is Kendra I'm 28 years old with 2 beautiful children. my daughter 8yo & my son 5yo. I've always had problems with my menstrual cycle since the very first one, always heavy […]
- Jeree’s Story I am currently 27 year old single mom of 3 beautiful babies. Merik 7,Quentin 6, and Makelti 3. I had my 3 children at a very young age and at the age of 24 after having my daughter I […]
- April’s Story I got the essure procedure on April 17, 2014. I have been dealing with terrible pelvic & low stomach pain since. If I knew this was a side effect then I wouldn't have chosen essure. […]
- Rachel’s Story I was inplanted with essure begging my ob/gyn to tie my tubes After my second child. He told me 'oh we don't do that anymore, only for c sections, would you like a csection?' Why […]
- Tracey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done back in either 2007 or 2008…I can't remember. It was a fairly new procedure when I had it done. After the procedure, things changed. My periods […]
- Lori’s Story First, I was diagnosed with MS in 1997. After my second surprise child in 2003, I had Essure inplanted Dec, 2003. I was #12 in my area. My MS had been controlled for all the years prior […]