I had the Essure procedure done after the birth of my 3rd child in June of 2008. I have had increasing issues since then. My periods are heavier and more painful. I have really bad breast tenderness right before my cycle. It is so painful I can almost compare it to ingorgement. I have lower back pain and acne problems as well. I have also noticed a change in my moods.
I am really dissapointed with my situation. I was told that this procedure would not affect my hormones and there would be minimul side affects. I really don’t want to spend the rest of my life this way.
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2011. Since I had it done I've had horrible back pains all month long. I get pain that is unbearable right before my period. I have heavy menstrual […]
- lashawnda’s Story I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also […]
- Felicia’s Story I got the Essure done three and a half years a go. I have been having problems ever since. My stomach get so big that I look like I am eight-month pregnant. I have very bad pain under my […]
- Amy’s Story I had the essure done in 2009 after the birth of my third child. I had serve cramps and bleeding and now one of the coils is twisted, I have side pain, my periods would last two weeks […]
- Shelly’s Story I had it done in 2010 it took them 45 min to get the right side in. Left side was no prob. After I left I was in so much pain like I was in labor. That was the start of a 5 month prob of […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the procedure done after i had my third child. My husband and I thought that it would be best to get something like that done due to all the problems i had with my last pregnancy! […]