Hi, my name is Kerri. I had essure implanted in 2012. In 2013, I had a hysterectomy to remove essure. I had severe lower back/hip pain that started shortly after placement. It hurt to do everyday activities. I had been on the depo provera shot for years and years. It worked fine for me. My obgyn kept pushing essure on me. He made me feel it was the only safe way to go. If I would have only known how wrong he was!
- Rosalba’s Story Well i have had the essure done about 5 months now, for now all i have to complain about is my period right after i had my procedure i was fine but then my period came an it lasted 1 month […]
- Kerri’s Story I just had mine done a little bit ago. I had no idea I wish I had done more research. I am in pain and cramping severly still and developed a rash. Im going to have to save to get it […]
- Michele’s Story I also had the essure procedure done in 2010 after the birth of my 5th child. After the procedure i suffered from severe pain throughout the month. I began to develop very painful cysts […]
- Renee’s Story I had the essure procedure in october of 2010. I know ever since it has been a nightmare for me i decided after the birth of my third daughter we would have no more children my […]
- Jess’ Story Hi I had my Essure done January 4, 2013. At first everything seemed all right but I had light bleeding after and was fine until the following month. I have literally been bleeding since […]
- Kerri’s Story I too recently had the Essure. I had the procedure done in February. I'm almost 45 and don't want any more children. I had to take two depo shots before the procedure and because of that I […]