I had the esure Coil put in shortly after my daughters emergency C-section in 2005. I actually wanted a traditional burning of my tubes but unfortunately I was unable to go through with the procedure due to the fact the doctor refused to give me the paperwork ahead of time. I ended up having to have an emergency C-section and was unable to get my tubes tied. Needless to say I was pretty upset seeing this was my fifth child and I was already cut open!
A few weeks later I went back in to have this wonderful new procedure with no complications! I was told these coils would not give any sort of problems at all. She insisted on doing this wonderful new procedure! Foolishly I agreed to it. Within just a couple of weeks I have the most excruciating pain that I had ever experienced in my life! I can’t even describe the pain from the scar tissue growing around the coils which happened to become dislodged!
The only way I could get rid of this pain is to have a hysterectomy which I have yet to do. The pain didn’t subside for a little while but now it is back. Unfortunately I know longer have health insurance so I’m unsure on what I will do.
Do not go through with this procedure it has been nothing but a nightmare!
- Krystal’s Story I had Essure almost 3 years ago. Since then I have had strange and sudden stabbing pain in the area of my right ovary. I have also had a constant dull pain in my right upper quadrant. This […]
- Shamaunda’s Story I had the essure procedure done about four years ago .I choose this procedure because it I would not have to go into the hospital for a surgical procedure.After the essure procedure I had […]
- Corey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in October of 2010 after having my daughter in July. I was told that this was an easy procedure with no down time and at the time it seemed like the perfect […]
- Rosa’s Story I wanted to get my tubes tied after the birth of my third child, because I have severe complications with pregnancies. My Doctor said that because I had extensive scar tissue from previous […]
- Terri’s Story I tried to have Essure done in 2011. I chose a Doctor who had the ability to do it in his facility to save the out of pocket expenses of a hospital. They assured me I did not have to be […]
- Silvia’s Story Two years ago I had the Essure procedure done by my OBGYN. I was told by her thst it was a wonderful new alternative to the traditional tubal ligation. I was told it was easy as 123. A […]