I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Ever since then I’ve had a lot of symptoms, and they have all gotten worse over time. I have sharp pains in my tubes, a nickle taste in my mouth, headaches, nausea, tingling and numbness in my pelvic area and swelling in my abdomen. I also have never had irregular periods until this procedure and now I haven’t had a period for three or four months. I’ve had a colonoscopy and a laproscopy and they have found nothing. I am depressed now because my doctors tell me that a reversal that can’t be done and that the essure isn’t the problem.
I’m in pain, I even contemplate suicide at times. I don’t now what else to do.I’m afraid I won’t live through this. I’m desperate and need help.
- Christine’s Story I too have severe headaches . Pain off and on in abdomen. Moving certain ways the pain is like a sharp stabbing pain. I have Monthly bleeding that is very clotty.. Cramps after […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 31 years old. I have had 6 kids, 5 in which are living. After several attempts to have a normal, healthy pregnancy ( baby ) and failing ; my husband and I decided to give up and get […]
- Tonya’s Story I had the Essure procedure in November 2012. It has been a living nightmare for me and my family every since. I have been to the doctor more times in my life since that day, then anytime […]
- Shana’s Story I received the Essure in 2007. Recently I started having episodes once a month where my bp rises/nausea/intestinal issues/muscle cramps and leg pain on left side along with sore glands in […]
- Jamie’s Story I had Essure put in on 9/18/2006 by my OB/GYN in the navy. I was never told it could or would be this painful to live with. I get horrible headaches, severe abdominal pain and cramps. I'm […]
- Tameka’s Story I had my Essure for 9 years and I have never have a normal period since most of the time I have every symptom of a period with out bleeding but the pain is tenfold, debilitating headaches […]