I had the Essure procedure in November 2012. It has been a living nightmare for me and my family every since. I have been to the doctor more times in my life since that day, then anytime in my life. I have shortness of breath, have been diagnose with sleep apnea, I rarely get a good 4 hours a sleep a night since the procedure. I feel like I am going to die some nights when I lay down to sleep because of the breathing issues since November 2012. I can feel the sharp pain at times in my fallopian tubes. I think that Essure should pay for every woman who wants to reverse this procedure! This is the least that they can do!
- Donna’s Story I had the Essure placed back in November 2009 and was not told of any side effects, only that it is non reversible which l was 100% happy about. 18 months later I am having periods from […]
- Latashia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Ever since then I've had a lot of symptoms, and they have all gotten worse over time. I have sharp pains in my tubes, a nickle taste in my […]
- Tonya’s Story I had the essure put in in November of 2007 after my third child after that is when all my problems started I started haveing pains in my stumic I was tired all the time I just never felt […]
- Tonya’s Story Hello my name is Tonya silva, I have been trying to find a solution to my problem I got the essure done back in January 2012 after my 7th child. I've always been health active and love […]
- Tonya’s Story Hi, I had the Essure procedure six months after my daughter was born, this was in 2007. Since then I have had major issues with my body aching, shoulder's hurting, legs aching and […]
- Kristina’s Story I had the Essure inserted in my tubes the year 2011. I just turned 39 years old and had my third child. Befire the essure I was pretty healthy lady, I loved to run and exercise. Three […]