I am 31 years old. I have had 6 kids, 5 in which are living. After several attempts to have a normal, healthy pregnancy ( baby ) and failing ; my husband and I decided to give up and get fixed ( well.. me anyways ). We went and discussed options with our dr and choose Essure. I have NEVER lived with more regret! I got mine in August of 09 and not 1 day has passed that I haven’t lived in complete and total craziness! I live in horrible pain. Used to just be random and target my left side but now it’s especially painful during menstrual but it takes away my breath and takes me to my knees. I am depressed severely, have had suicidal thoughts due to the agonizing pain. Lack of activities and the migraine pain is also horrible. I now face hysterectomy. But I also have rsd sodr doesn’t want to.My choices are to live with pain or die.
- Crystal’s Story I am a 26 year old with three wonderful babies. I got the Essure in October 2013 after my husband and I decided we were done having babies. I had my last daughter in august of 2013. I was […]
- Latashia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Ever since then I've had a lot of symptoms, and they have all gotten worse over time. I have sharp pains in my tubes, a nickle taste in my […]
- Angie’s Story Hi my name is Angie and I'm 32 yrs old. I had the essure procedure done after I had my 2nd son. After the procedure was done and the pain meds wore off I was in MAJOR pain. Just wanted to […]
- Minnie’s Story I'm 36 and after 3 kids and 2 failed pregnancies I decided that I was done having babies. I've tried birth control pills, the IUD (copper) and so far all have failed me. Causing various […]
- Kristina’s Story Hello ladies I am so glad I found this, like so many other women have wrote. I know we all have our own story and they are all simular. Like so many women on here I did not know ehat I was […]
- Tanya’s Story Hi my name is Tanya and I had the Essure procedure in 2009. I have two wonderful boys but after my little one, I was having etopic pregnancies. All had to be terminated. I went to the […]