At 29 years old I had my only child, worst pain I thought. I asked about getting fixed and she said ok.
I went in for clamps to be put on my tubes, well she could not brake through my mussles. The next option was the ESSURE coils, was never told that thry had nickel in them and I forgot about my metal allergy (my bad) I was also never told that the only way to remove them was a hysterectomy.
So for the next 18 monthsI’m hurting and when I tried to talk to my ob about it she did not believe me. The last 3 months was the worst, doubling over in pain, leaving as ork earily and tgen drppping my shifts. I’m now 32 years old and can’t have anymore kids.
Menopose sucks by the way.
- Melissa’s Story In July of 2010 I had the Essure procedure after having our second child. At the time, I was 38. My husband, Will and I decided we were done having children. My OB assured me that Essure […]
- Jessica’s Story After having my son in May 2010, my husband and I decided our family was complete. I did not want to stay in the hospital any longer to schedule the traditional procedure, so my […]
- William’s Story I am a physician that has removed over 100 of these devices. The symptoms in patients varied from none to severe pelvic pain, skin rashes, joint pain, painful periods, metalic taste in the […]
- LeeAne’s Story I have known for my whole adult life that having children was not for me. After turning 30 in 2003 I got to looking into methods of permanent sterilization – and Essure came up as a […]
- Devi’s Story HI , At the age of 27 , year 2005 I had this procedure done through my gynocologist. After my second childs birth, we decided not to have any more children. The doctor suggested essure and […]
- Roger’s Wife’s Story My Wife has had nothing but problems in the last few months since getting the Essure procedure. She has had frequent headaches,abdominal pain, horrible and unusual periods, naseua, and […]