I had the Essure procedure done in December 2010. I did not have any complications up until 6 months ago. I started to feel a pinch type of pain on my left side and I have a sense of uncomfortableness all the time. The pain ended up getting a lot stronger and I finally went to see my OBGYN. I explained how I felt a sharp pain throughout the day, that my periods had become heavier and that I have never had heavy periods. I also told the Doctor that I feel pain shoot down my left leg and that it throbs from time to time. I am scheduled to have an ultrasound this Saturday. My Doctor’s reaction was as if I was crazy to think the symtoms I was feeling were due to my Essure. I am confused and at this point after reading everyones stories, I just want to have them removed.
- Christy’s Story I had Essure done around seven years ago. I have had extreme pain around time of my periods. There are heavy blood flow, abdominal pain during periods,and migraine. I'm 40 and had this […]
- Patrica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2009. My OB-Gyn at the time was sold on the procedure. (Funny but he also sold me on the transvaginal mesh implant around the same time) Not long […]
- Vivian’s Story I have has the Essure for nine years and have been getting sick for the past years. I have been to the doctor and they never find anything wrong and claim it is just a virus. I get […]
- Tammy’s Story I had the procedure done in 2010 i have heavy bleeding for 7 days with clot tissue that comes out as well i have severe painvin the lower left side and back pain i have uterine cramps all […]
- LaDon’s Story I just read the article on Essure I am experiencing heavy bleedig from this device. I had know idea that this device was implanted into me until I had to have and ultrasound 2 years ago. I […]
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 now I had the essure done when i was 24, I have had nothing but problems with this procedure. The doctor who placed the essure said that the pain I was having after the essure was […]