I just read the article on Essure I am experiencing heavy bleedig from this device. I had know idea that this device was implanted into me until I had to have and ultrasound 2 years ago. I have had this device since 2000. I thought I was having a tubaligation that is what I consented to. Now here I am getting another ultrasound done to see why my periods are so heavy and the tech was telling me about the article. I received something that the FDA didn’t approve of until 2002. Now what should be done?
- Tamara’s Story I got this procedure done in 2010 a couple months after having my last baby. I too have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms especially the cramping all the time. I thought it was […]
- Shirley’s Story I have not found out yet if anything is wrong with me because of this device. I did start getting menstrual cramps after getting the device, which I never had before. I got the procedure […]
- Leticia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2010. I did not have any complications up until 6 months ago. I started to feel a pinch type of pain on my left side and I have a sense of […]
- Nicole’s Story I had Essure inserted 2 years ago as an alternative option to tubal ligation. I am highly allergic to nickel, and was never asked, informed or tested for nickel hypersensitivity. I have […]
- Jan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in December of 2011. At first, all seemed to be fine. About 6 months after having the procedure done, I began bleeding, which I thought was my period […]
- Tammy’s Story I had the procedure done in 2010 i have heavy bleeding for 7 days with clot tissue that comes out as well i have severe painvin the lower left side and back pain i have uterine cramps all […]