I had the procedure done in 2010 i have heavy bleeding for 7 days with clot tissue that comes out as well i have severe painvin the lower left side and back pain i have uterine cramps all the time even when im not on my period i have had scans and the doctors cant find anything but after reading the stories on this site i do believe that the essure device is whats causing it im constantly in pain and the doctors don’t believe me im scared that this object in my body is causing damage.
- Amy’s Story I guess from reading this that I too can be a part of this. I have been having sharp pains on the lower left side of body. right were the c-section line would be went to er they took blood […]
- Ruby’s Story Had my essure procedure shortly after my 3rd child in 2010. Since then, I've suffered heavy blood clot bleeding making me very weak, horrible headaches and heavy cramping. I'm […]
- Leticia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2010. I did not have any complications up until 6 months ago. I started to feel a pinch type of pain on my left side and I have a sense of […]
- LaDon’s Story I just read the article on Essure I am experiencing heavy bleedig from this device. I had know idea that this device was implanted into me until I had to have and ultrasound 2 years ago. I […]
- Colleen’s Story I'm a 48 year old caucasian woman in Wisconsin. I had two Essure devices inserted in my fallopian tubes August 7, 2015. This procedure was extremely painful, as was the followup visit. […]
- Brianne’s Story I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. […]