I had the Essure coils placed about six years ago after the birth of my twins. I have since had severe back and abdominal pain. I was reluctant to say it was the Essure because every gynecologist I went to was adamant that wasn’t. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars trying to find out what has been causing the pain, and have spent about $10,000 more on a procedure I am having to pay out of pocket to have them removed since I cannot get a doctor to listen. If my pain subsides after the procedure, I will not go away quietly.
- Johnnie’s Story I am a mother of four i got mine done in 2009 i have had nothing but problems ever sence that i dont thank that they should have it on the market and i thank they should pay for it to be […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the Essure put in in 2007. I had pain about 6 months later. I was told it was not from my Essure and was sent away with pain pills over and over again. I finally got another […]
- Terri’s Story I tried to have Essure done in 2011. I chose a Doctor who had the ability to do it in his facility to save the out of pocket expenses of a hospital. They assured me I did not have to be […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure done in December 2012 after having twins. I was sure about not having anymore children. I have never had menstrual cramps until after having my 1st son in 2009, they […]
- Rhonda’s Story In 2010 after the birth of my 4th child, I wanted to be sure that I could have no further children. The OB/GYN who delivered my last child was very adamant (even during the caesarean […]
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]