I had the Essure put in in 2007. I had pain about 6 months later. I was told it was not from my Essure and was sent away with pain pills over and over again. I finally got another Doctor to listen to me, and I have had 3 surgeries since 2010 to have them removed. My last was a week ago, I had my uterus removed because it had hooked my uterus to my colon. I am angry at my Doctor and Essure for lies.
- Cheryl’s Story I had the implants done in Dec of 2014. I thought it went well. I had a fair amount of pain and bleeding post procedure, but I figured that was normal. When I went back in for the 3 month […]
- Jill’s Story I'll let my video speak for me: https://vimeo.com/67644395 It's 1 hour & 6 minutes One part that isn't included, when my uterus was removed, my surgeon discovered one of my coils was […]
- Jena’s Story I was 26 years old when I had the essure procedure. I had the essure procedure done in 2012. I am an RN who had knowledge about the procedure, before during and after surgery. I had […]
- Lindy’s Story I had the Essure coils placed about six years ago after the birth of my twins. I have since had severe back and abdominal pain. I was reluctant to say it was the Essure because every […]
- Chrystal’s Story I talked to my doctor about tubaligation when I was pregnant with my 4th child. He suggested the essure. He told me all about how much better it was than the tubaligation. I told him I […]
- Elisabeth’s Story I had the eesure proceedure done in 2009. I felt it was the best option for me with 3 kids and a husband that runs his own business. About a year after having it done I started have […]