I had the Essure procedure done on December 13th. When they started the first kit one coil was bent. On the second kit the coil would not deploy. The Doctor had to take a break because it hurt so bad when he was pushing to get it to deploy. After the third kit it deployed and is in place. I have had pain in my abdomen and have been bleeding every since I had the procedure done.
- Alisha’s Story I decided to have the essurr procedure after my fourth child and the first six months was horibble I bleed for three months straight until finally my doctor prescribe me Premarin to stop […]
- LaTonya’s Story I had the essure procedure done on Aug. 14,2015. Every since the procedure I have been hurting in my lower back, lower right side nad bleeding just about everyday! When I called my doctor […]
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]
- Lynne’s Story I had gotten the Essure procedure on december 13 2012. when i had the procedure done i actually had to go through 3 kits just for my right side they wouldnt deploy and it hurt like hell i […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Keri’s Story I had the Essure and Novasure (ablation) done at the same time five years ago this fall. Originally I had gone to the doctor to seek out a hysterectomy due to some serious bleeding issues. […]