I hate Essure. Essure is the wrong method to put in.
- Mary’s Story I had essure in July of 2006, and then bleed non-stop for 18 months until the dr finally put me on the mini-pill. Then I would have periods about every two weeks.
- Jennifer’s Story I had the coils put in two years ago.. i have had bad headaches cramping nausea spotting and sharp pains.. never had any of this before.. i want them out! I would of never got them if i […]
- Rachael’s Story I had essure put in in the fall of 2009. I have since gained over 75 lbs and have uncontrollalbe pain in my abdomen. I wish I never had this procedure done. I am only 30 and looking at […]
- Ashley’s Story I had essure put in 5years a go after my second child. Since then I have had excruciating pain and cramps, the feeling of always being tired, and very heavy periods. Essure was the biggest […]
- Nevan’s Story I had Essure inserted almost four years ago. Since then I have chronic pelvic pain and cramps. I have also been put on antidepressants. I feel like wanting to rip these coils out of me.
- Maria’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in Sept 09. Within a month, I had a period that lasted 30 days. This happened every other month for the first 6 months. I went to see my Doctor and voiced […]