I didn’t have any idea that this was going on! I had essure placed in me in May of 2011. Since then, I have had severe abdominal pains, fatigue, bloating and a funky rash. The ointment for the rash was $892!!!!! Plus, my period stopped completely. I had no reason to ‘connect the dots’ on these symptoms. Then, two days ago, I heard about the problems with essure on the news. I nearly flipped! Now, I have an appointment today, to have them removed!
- Kerri’s Story I just had mine done a little bit ago. I had no idea I wish I had done more research. I am in pain and cramping severly still and developed a rash. Im going to have to save to get it […]
- Ruth’s Story Pelvic pain, weight gain, severe headaches, and more have been my symptoms. Switched doctors shortly after Essure procedure and new doctors could not find out what was wrong with me and I […]
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]
- Tamara’s Story I got this procedure done in 2010 a couple months after having my last baby. I too have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms especially the cramping all the time. I thought it was […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure done in December 2012 after having twins. I was sure about not having anymore children. I have never had menstrual cramps until after having my 1st son in 2009, they […]
- Mary’s Story In 2011 I underwent the Essure procedure soon after I started having migraines to the point of becoming violently ill, being rushed to the ER, and a lot of abdominal pain. After […]